Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Welcome!


Dear Friends,
I have created this blog solely dedicated to Heirloom Accessories. My previous blog is still on-going, do take a look in there too as most of our gathering updates will be blogged in there.

Heirloom Accessories are growing everyday. Many people have approached me for business ventures for my accessories. Lots of ideas have been thrown in. Thank you so much everyone! As most of you know, Heirloom started out as a hobby which is now slowly moving into a serious business. Heirloom gives me more reason to travel and meet new friends. Im loving every minute of it.

I am still in the mist of designing Heirloom's website. As you all may know, I have never been more fussy with anyone other than myself. Im now working on my third design which I may just change the whole design approach as soon as it is done. Haiz... It's never easy to say "Yes! This is it!" So please be patient ok? Once it's ready, everyone will be able to shop at Heirloom at anytime, anywhere.

I have received numberous request from the guys, asking me to create accessories for them to dress up their outfit! Hang on guys! Heirloom Homme on the way.

Meanwhile, I am most happy to have gatherings for anyone who is interested in my accessories. Unfortunately, I will not be repeating my designs. All accessories are created exclusively in single pieces only.

For e-Catalogue request (pdf files), pls email your request to JENNY at heirloomasia@gmail.com

For orders, pls email your name, contact no. and please indicate the serial no. of the accessories to JENNY at heirloomasia@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.