Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A moment in time




Met Dasmond during a filming session. The gals were all excited over the accessories spread out as part of the set, except Dasmond who was rather left out. That was sometime before we have any accessories for men. Anyway, with little persuasion, Dasmond agrees to buy some accessories for his female colleagues.. How generous!

Got to know Dasmond better after chancing upon him again. This guy is actually very talented. He can really write! Of cos most of the time I can't fully indulge in his clever verses... me no read mandarin la! Anyhow, he shares his thoughts and patiently reads a couple of his collected literature. In this book he shares his thoughts about simple day to day issues, recollecting little memories and putting attitudes into new perspectives. A much needed tea break for the dream chasers and definitely a spirit-lifter for me. This book is as good as a vacation.. if you know what I mean. It's called 'A Moment In Time' 当下回忆. Check it out!

By the way, was searching for a picture of him for my blog and guess what I found? Dasmond wears Heirloom... haha.. Check it out! I have seen him on Channel U wearing Heirloom too. Hey Dasmond, Thank you for your support and all the BEST to 'A moment in Time'!