Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Heirloom Asia is 1 year old!


To thank all Heirloom Asia supporters, an exclusive sale was held on Labour day's afternoon. I hope that everyone is happy with their purchases. I'm really glad that everyone took the trouble to come all the way down to Eunos and at such short notice. It really means a big deal to me. I finally get to meet some of my online supporters who I have spoke to, exchanged SMS but havn't met in person. Thank you all for coming down!

Most of the items presented are new and have not been uploaded to the web. Many of you have bought the new items which I didn't even have time to take pictures of. It was such good fun and a great relaxing afternoon. We were supposed to end the show at 4pm but we were having so much fun that we stayed on till 8pm. I would like to thank my dear sister Linda for her beautiful buffet display, my bro-in-law for lending us his real cool house and the delicious crab dinner, Saff for working as cashier for the day(including OT) and all of you who have turned up. Without your presence and support, I wouldn't able to pursue this little passion of mine. I hope that Heirloom Asia can continue to blossom and accomplish more in the year to come. Heirloom Asia is 1 year old! Wohoo!