Thursday, December 24, 2009

There is inspiration this season!

If you have been working hard this year, now comes the time to completely let go! Eat and lose weight later, drink and drink more later, give love to all the nice people around you. Work will start all over again next year :) hahaha...

For those who know me, I am still very much involved in the creative work of design and advertising. In fact I will be working through this holiday season. I would like to share this line with everyone. On Paul Arden's Book cover, it says " Whatever you think, think the opposite." For this season, I have set this quote as a mental alarm and it will stay in my head for a very long time :)

To all the fans of Heirloom Asia, no matter who you are and what you do, I hope that your days will be filled with inspiration and many great ideas.

Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas and a Bashing New Year.

lots of love,
Jenny