Saturday, November 06, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Dear Friends of Heirloom Asia,

How's everyone? Hope that you are doing well and getting all ready for the holidays.

I apologize for my absence. I know I have gone away for a long time but I assure everyone that Heirloom Asia is still alive and will be back again.

Some of you might know that I was hired to work in China a few months ago and have taken a long holiday in Sep. I was back in Singapore in Oct and have planned to launch new items which I made them before my China stint in Aug, unfortunately, I was called back to China again to work. I am now still in China and will be back for the Chinese New Year celebrations. My mobile no. is currently not in use and if anyone has made any calls or SMS, I am sorry that I could not receive them. Please feel free to email me at heirloomasia@gmail.com

Last but not least, I wish everyone a wonderful holiday and Happy Christmas!

Luv,
Jenny