Thursday, August 04, 2011

Apology

Dear friends of Heirloom Asia,

I would like to firstly apologize for the long absence and the lack of updates. I am sorry for taking such a long break. I am not writing to put Heirloom Asia to an end but I want to assure everyone that Heirloom Asia and I are still alive. It's been a crazy time for me living out out Singapore and putting my life back in the advertising world, and this time, more demanding than ever. I still wants to get back to making jewellery because its what I really love. Unfortunately, I may not be able to do that too soon because I might be on the road again. I have not forgotten my loyal fans, Hwa Kin, Hwa Ming, Celine, Augustine, Candice, Adeline, Rebecca, Bee Puah, Diana, Joanne and the list goes on. I hope you don't forget me too :)

I am contactable by email at heirloomasia@gmail.com
Please feel free to write to me if you need help fixing your jewellery or just drop a note to say hi. I will be delighted to hear from you.

You may add me aka LeoBlack on facebook if you like.
Click here.

Thank you and please Keep in touch :)

Luv,
Jenny